Nox App Player on Apple TV is a tool/emulator that emulates the basic Android Operating System and thus makes it possible for you to run Android Apps on your PCs or Macs(Apple TV in this case). You can run almost every iOS App on your Apple TV,using this app. Messages to games and even multimedia files,you can run or access anything by using the Nox Player on Apple TV.
Nox is actually a part of the software-defined networking (SDN) ecosystem. It can be termed as a platform for building network to control applications from the desktop or laptop.
Nicira Networks who developed Openflow(the first recognized SDN technology),had developed Nox side by side. But Nox became the first Openflow Controller.
Apple TV is a TV box from the house of Apple devices. Apple TV has a good user interface and all you need to do is to connect to wifi and TV. Moreover, it can also access your iCloud media files.
Features of Nox on Apple TV
One of the best apps in the emulator market, there are various features of Nox App Player. Let’s explore some of them:
- Nox on Apple TV helps you download android apps directly from google play store,making it very easy.
- Nox on Apple TV contains both Google play Store as well as Browser.
- Backing up your data is easy with Nox.
- It is smooth,fast and also reliable.
- Nox on Apple TV is designed on Android 4.4.2 kitkat and is compatible with X86 and AMD.
- You can also operate other social media apps and even normal apps like Facebook,Messenger and even Camera apps.
Steps to install Nox on Apple TV
- Search “Download the Nox media player” on your Apple TV,via the safari browser.
- Get the link and download the Nox for Apple TV.
- Install the app as directed.
- Once you have Installed the app,you can run any supported app using Nox.